One-door chairsider with top wire management and one open compartment. Back panel features two 110 volt electrical plug-ins and two 2.1 amp USB ports . Distressed rich wood-tone walnut finish . Clear glass and qu
- One-door chairsider with top wire management and one open compartment
- Back panel features two 110 volt electrical plug-ins and two 2.1 amp USB ports
- Distressed rich wood-tone walnut finish
- Clear glass and quatrefoil pattern fretwork on door front
- Mushroom shape metal knob hardware
|DIMENSION: HEIGHT (IN)
|DIMENSION: LENGTH (IN)
|DIMENSION: WIDTH (IN)
||Clear, Walnut, Walnut
||Country / Cottage
||Glass, MDF, Veneer
||Stein World 2019
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.