The Batanica Chairsider offers maximized media compatibility in minimized form. Boasts top-wire management and a rear-mount tech-hub featuring twin 110V outlets and 2 x 2.1-amp USB docks. A clear glass cabinet door with trellised quatrefoil moldings adds Gothic-inspired nuance. Convenient open shelf. White-washed Wood-tone finish.
- One-door chairsider with top wire management and one open compartment
- Back panel features two 110 volt electrical plug-ins and two 2.1 amp USB ports
- White washed natural wood-tone finish
- Clear glass and quatrefoil pattern fretwork on door front
- Mushroom shape metal knob hardware
|DIMENSION: HEIGHT (IN)
|DIMENSION: LENGTH (IN)
|DIMENSION: WIDTH (IN)
||Clear, White, White
||Country / Cottage
||Glass, MDF, Veneer
||Stein World 2019
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.