Distinct style and extreme comfort combine.
Arrow's distinct arm shape makes for a unique profile that's sure to intrigue you. The armrest dips and slopes as the arm side wraps around to the front of the seat cushions, enveloping a small arm cushion for extra cushioning. Overfilled back and seat cushions complete the sink-in comfort of Arrow's design.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 91"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 73"SW × 22"SD × 28"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Loose-pillow back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (featherblend TM and extra-firm, high-resiliency cushions are also available)
- Cushion-ledge construction keeps the back cushions from sliding behind the seat cushions.
- Two box and two square accent pillows with zipper closures and feather filling (custom options are available)
- Urban Renewal wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.