Comfortable styling and carefree charm.
With a divided back cushion and fully padded footrest Langston will be everyone's favorite lounging spot. Subtle curves and a traditional rolled arm give Langston its stylish and carefree charm. Sink into its comfy seat cushion while a power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and recline, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 39"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion (gel-infused memory foam cushion is also available)
- 14 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power button control.
- Optional Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.