An insightful take on a classic recliner.
Whistler combines comfort, style, and modest scaling. It offers generous comfort with the double-bustled back cushion and thick boxed seat cushion, and nailhead trim adds character to the clean form. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 33"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 20"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Removable high-density seat cushion (extra-firm, high-resiliency cushion is also available)
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power button is located discreetly between the seat and arm to allow you to place surrounding furniture close to the recliner without interfering with the release.
- Valencia wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Antique Gold nailhead trim (all nailhead trim options are available)
- Also available without power.
- Also available in fabric.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.