Ashley Package Number: B300/56/78/97
This package contains:
- B300-56: King Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B300-78: King UPH Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B300-97: King Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- A neutral multi-toned finish with an assortment of textures, ranging from smooth solids to authentic touch replicated wood grains
- Inset and hardware-less drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Cases feature tall wooden splay legs
- Modern upholstered headboard option with tufting detail
- Queen and King storage footboard (54S and 56S) option requires the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats when used with (60x2) side storage
- Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen, King, and Full bed storage (54S, 56S, 84S, 60x2, 50x2) requires the use of the B100-13, B100-14 and B100-12 rolls slats respectively
- Queen (57,77), King (58,78) and Full (87,187) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31, B100-66, and B100-21 respectively
- All footboard styles and storage options work interchangeably with any headboard
- B300-39 is compatible with the W100-31 small integrated audio.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.